Workplace Health & Wellness Programmes
Our occupational health specialist, Sian Keary has 25 years experience as an occupational health nurse. Sian is a qualified nurse, occupational health & safety professional and psychotherapist. Sian is passionate about workplace wellness and manages workplace wellness programmes for our clients through a variety of techniques.
Employers have extensive duties of care for employees under the Health Safety & Welfare at Work Act 2005 to look after employee well-being. We work with clients to develop a well-being or wellness programme for their workforce.
Workplace wellness services on offer:
- Health & Wellbeing Workplace Assessments
- Employee Assistance Program advice & support
- Individual employee counselling support
- Group Mindfulness sessions
- Connect with Mindfulness in nature – Creativity & Collaboration for the Workplace.
Sian offers an open, non-judgemental, gentle space to explore any life difficulties you may be experiencing including:
- General dissatisfaction, low mood, dis-ease
- Life changes, transitions
- Bereavement and loss
- Relational difficulty
- Low self-esteem
- Chronic illness, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- Sensitivity & processing issues
- Managing Stress
Working for companies such as Coca Cola, Green Isle and Tallaght Hospital Siân has mentored, implemented and achieved Health & Wellbeing standards such as the Irish heart Foundation Activity at work award (Gold), Slí na Slainte walking routes and the IBEC KeepWell Mark.
Get in touch with us to arrange a call or meeting to discuss options for your team.