Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training – All Sectors
Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training will prepare your business for the ease of restrictions and ensure your team are trained in line with the Government Return to Work Safely Protocol. Every business is required to have a COVID-19 Compliance Officers or Lead Worker Representatives / Champions. It is essential to choose the correct candidates to fill this role, this course will give them confidence and competence to carry out their role. Once you choose that person sign them up for our Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training.
To protect your staff , your customers and the safe continuity of your business you must ensure that all team members are also trained in COVID-19 Awareness, infection control.
- Thursday 13th August – 2.30pm
- Thursday 20th August – 2.30pm
- Thursday 27th August – 2.30pm
Covid-19 Compliance Officer Course Content:
- Health & Safety Legislation
- New COVID-19 Legislation
- COVID-19 Overview
- Role of the Covid-19 Compliance Officer
- Defending against spread of COVID-19
- Managing our workforce safety
- Safely maintaining & adapting our premises
- Communications to employees & customers
- Employee Inductions
- Risk Assessment & Management
Certification: Choice Training Covid-19 Compliance Officer Certificate
Cost: €75 per person
Contact us for group rates.
We will work with you to ensure the training meets the needs of your operation. We can help you to create an action plan to continue to operate safely of to prepare for re-opening. This may include additional assistance to put COVID-19 Policy in place, review your safety statement to ensure there is adequate COVID-19 specific risk assessments in place.