This Abrasive Wheels Instructor course will provide you with the skills to deliver an Abrasive Wheels Training course in the workplace.
A popular 1 day Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course will give trainees the skills, and knowledge to deliver training in abrasive wheels. Due to current restrictions, this course is delivered via zoom.
- Legislation related to abrasive wheels
- Accidents involving abrasive wheels
- Types of abrasive wheels
- Manufacture of abrasive wheels
- Information on abrasive wheels
- Handling & Storage of abrasive wheels
- Components of abrasive wheels
- Dressing & trueing of abrasive wheels
- Structuring an abrasive wheels training course
- Delivering an abrasive wheels course
- Assessing learners knowledge and skills
Each trainee will be provided all resources required to deliver the abrasive wheels course. This includes powerpoint slides, guides, sample certificate, links to videos and other online resources and test.
Those attending should have a good level of English both oral and written. Ideally they should have some training experience and have completed a Train the Trainer / QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation programme.
- Theory Test
- Practical Demonstration
Certification: Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certificate
Resources Provided: PowerPoint Presentation, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment Documentation Useful Links.
Lunch: Included on training days
Public Course Dates for Abrasive Wheels Instructor:
1 Day course
Next Course Dates
- June 22nd, delivered via zoom
Use booking form below to book.