This course will provide you with the skills to deliver an Abrasive Wheels Training course in the workplace.
- Legislation related to abrasive wheels
- Accidents involving abrasive wheels
- Types of abrasive wheels
- Manufacture of abrasive wheels
- Information on abrasive wheels
- Handling & Storage of abrasive wheels
- Components of abrasive wheels
- Dressing & trueing of abrasive wheels
- Structuring an abrasive wheels training course
- Delivering an abrasive wheels course
- Assessing learners knowledge and skills
Delegates will be registered on our online resource centre which will have all resources required to deliver the abrasive wheels course. This includes powerpoint slides, guides, sample certificate, links to videos and other online resources and test.
Those attending should have a good command of English both oral and written. Ideally they should have some training experience and have completed a Train the Trainer / QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation programme.
- Short Theory Test
- Practical Demonstration
Certification: Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certificate
Resources Provided: PowerPoint Presentation, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment Documentation Useful Links.
Public Course Dates:
16th & 17th January – Kildare – €350