To comply with The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Confined Spaces) Regulations, 2001 (Section 5, Part b) – Any person involved in carrying out work in a confined space shall be provided with adequate information, instruction and training appropriate to the characteristics of the work activity.
- Gain an insight into working in Confined Space requirements
- Receive an understanding of Safe Systems of Work for confined space
- Be able to identify the hazards associated with working in confined spaces and the controls required
- Have reviewed confined space case studies highlighting dangers of confined spaces
- Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Prevention of the need for Entry
- Risk Assessment
- Safe System of Work
- Emergency Rescue Procedures
- Course Summary
- Demonstration in the use of detector alarms
- Demonstration in the use of emergency breathing apparatus
Confined space training is a specialist area of training. We discuss your business requirements and provide training to suit your work environment.