This course in HACCP and Food Safety Management is mapped to the Food Safety Authority of Irelands Level 3 guidelines.
- To have a better understanding of your legal obligations and best practices under Food Safety Legislation and guideline documents.
- Understand how to apply the Principles of HACCP
- Food Safety Legislation & Standards
- Definition & Terminology
- HACCP Principles
- Allergy Management
- Pre-requisite programme: Cleaning, Premises and Structure, Services, Personal Hygiene, Traceability & Labelling, Supplier Control
- Process Steps Best Practice: Delivery, Storage, Preparation, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating, Display & Dispatch
- Training Requirements & Guidelines
- Documents & Records
1.5 hour Exam
Certified by the Food Safety Professionals Association (FSPA)
Level 3 HACCP Management Certificate
Participants: Maximum 15
Refresher Training: Certificate valid for 5 years. Food handlers who remain in the industry may progress to QQI Level 5 Food Safety Training.
Contact us to book training.