Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative Training
This Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative Training course has been developed in line with the Government Return to Work Safely Protocol. Our Covid-19 Compliance courses are delivered live online with an experienced trainer. This course is suitable for all industries and we can certainly tailor it to suit individual client needs to make it relevant to you.
According to the Covid-19 Specific National Protocol for Employers and Workers an employer must appoint at least one Covid-19 lead worker representative to work alongside the employer to implement Covid-19 preventative measures and monitor adherence to these measures to prevent and protect against the spread of Covid-19. This course is designed to prepare and give competence to the Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative.
- Thursday 13th August – 2.30pm
- Thursday 20th August – 2.30pm
- Thursday 27th August – 2.30pm
Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative Training Course Content:
- Health & Safety Legislation
- New COVID-19 Legislation
- COVID-19 Overview
- Role of the Covid-19 Lead Representative
- Defending against spread of COVID-19
- Managing our workforce safety
- Safely maintaining & adapting our premises
- Communications to employees & customers
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Preparation for employee’s returning in-house inductions (and support documentation emailed after the course)
- Checklist for the lead worker representative
Course Duration: 2.5 hours online with experienced trainer followed by 30 minutes Q&A for anyone who wants to ask specific questions about their workplace.
Certification: Choice Training Certificate in Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative Training.
Cost: €75 or contact us for group rate.
We will work with you to ensure the training meets the needs of your operation. Our trainers and consultants have cross industry experience.
We can help you to create an action plan & risk mitigation measures to continue to operate safely of to prepare for re-opening. This may include additional assistance to put COVID-19 Policy in place, review your safety statement to ensure there is adequate COVID-19 specific risk assessments in place.
For all other employees they should be trained in Covid-19 Employee Awareness & Infection Control
Please contact us today for a no obligation call to discuss your business needs.
Choose date below.