Due to business expansion we have a number of new positions available.
We currently have an opening for a training administrator to support our team of trainers and manage scheduling for our clients.
- Planning and organising delivery of training, documentation and maintain records for all training
- Managing and supporting our team of trainers and updating trainer files and documentation
- Liasing with clients and key account management
- Business development & promotion of training courses
- Dealing with customer queries & follow up
- Administration of online training course
- Sales, Accounts & HR support
Skills / qualifications:
- Preferably a third level qualification
- Preferably Train the Trainer (not essential)
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised, proficient in document management & ability to meet deadlines
- IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary: Negotiable, plus performance related bonus
Hours: 9-5 flexi-time available. Part-time may be considered.
Location: Ballymore Eustace, Co Kildare
Application by email only to email@example.com
Due to business growth we are expanding our panel of trainers. We are looking for qualified and experienced trainers based in Leinster predominantly but also nationwide in the following areas:
- Food Safety & HACCP Trainers & Consultants
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Abrasive Wheels
- VDU Assessors
Must have experience, up to date qualifications and record of ongoing CPD.
Please email CV along with copies of your qualifications / CPD to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications by email only