Due to continued business expansion we have a number of new positions available to join our expanding team.
Part Time Admin & Apprentice Trainer
An exciting new role that involves training and office administration as well as the opportunity to train to become a qualified health & safety trainer with a rapidly expanding training company.
- Sales Administration
- Training Administration
- Office Administration
- Building sales pipeline
- Dealing with customer queries & follow up
- Attend training courses and up-skill to become a trainer over time
Skills / qualifications:
- Preferably a third level qualification (not essential)
- Preferably Train the Trainer (not essential)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Full Clean B Licence
- May suit a candidate with some experience in a training or sales role or similar.
On the Job Training & Courses provided.
Salary: Basic Salary, plus expenses & opportunity for progression.
Hours: Approx 2 day per week in the office 9-5.30 flexi-Part-time, leading to full time employment after initial training period.
Location: Ballymore Eustace, Co Kildare
Application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Partners / Freelance Trainers
We are currently expanding our trainer panel. Our training partners work with us on a freelance basis. We are looking for trainers mainly in the leinster area and some nationwide who can deliver 1 or multiple of the following courses.
- Trainer to deliver QQI Manual Handling Instructor Course
- Manual Handling Courses in-house with our clients
- Fire Safety & Fire Safety Warden Instructors
- Abrasive Wheels
- First AID (PHECC FAR and CFR Trainers preferably)
- Food Safety & HACCP
- VDU / DSE Assessors
- Work at Height
- Other areas of health & safety
Please email your CV and a copy of your certs to email@example.com
Health & Safety Consultant (Freelance)
- Safety Statements
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Health & Safety procedures and policy documents
Please email your CV with area’s of expertise and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org