Developing Food Safety Management Systems & HACCP Plans
Our food safety consultants can help you to design, review or update your food safety management system or HACCP plan. This service is very useful for new or potential food business owners before they open their new food business or for those that want to update or review their existing HACCP plan.
HACCP is 20% paperwork and 80% attitude. We prepare easy to use HACCP or Food Safety management plans and record sheets to suit the needs of your food business. We provide support and training for your staff and make HACCP easy.
Our HACCP plans include:
- Prerequisite Programme
- Developing a Food safety management team
- Risk Assessment & Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points (CCPs) & Critical Limits
- Establish a monitoring system
- Establish corrective action
- Establish procedures for verification
- Establish documentation for all procedures and record keeping
If you already have a Food Safety Management systems or HACCP plan in place, we can provide an auditing service to determine the effectiveness of your current plan.