Fire Safety Instructor / Fire Warden Instructor
The aim of this one day Fire Safety Instructor Course delivered via Zoom is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to successfully train others in Fire Safety & Fire Warden / Marshal in the workplace. It is also the leading course for free lance trainers who want to include fire safety training to their skillset.
Course Delivery: During the COVID-19 Crisis we will be delivering this course via Zoom Virtual Training. It will be a live session with a fully qualified and experienced Instructor. There will be a requirement for participants to complete a physical discharge of Fire extinguishers which will need to be completed when COVID-19 guidelines allow.
Experts in Fire Safety Instruction
Our instructor is an expert in Fire Safety. He holds a Level 8 in Occupational Health & Safety and is a very experienced trainer. He has over 7 years specialist Fire Safety Consultancy experience.
- What? Why?
- Legal requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Detection
- Fire Emergency procedures
- Different Types of Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguishment & Demonstrations
- Fire Safety Instructor Training
- Delivering Fire Safety Courses to Others
Those attending should have a good command of English both oral and written. Ideally they should have some training experience and have completed a Train the Trainer / QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation programme.
- Short Theory Test
- Practical Demonstration (use of extinguisher) There will be a requirement for participants to complete a physical discharge of Fire extinguishers which will need to be completed when COVID-19 guidelines allow.
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Certification: Fire Safety Instructor Certificate
Resources Provided: PowerPoint Presentation, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment Documentation Useful Links.
Public Course Dates:
- December 8th, 2020
- January 22nd, 2021
- February 26th, 2021
- April 9th, 2021
This course is delivered via Zoom
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm