- The aim of this one day Fire Safety Instructor Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to successfully train others in Fire Safety & Fire Warden / Marshal in the workplace.
- What? Why?
- Legal requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Detection
- Fire Emergency procedures
- Different Types of Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguishment & Demonstrations
Those attending should have a good command of English both oral and written. Ideally they should have some training experience and have completed a Train the Trainer / QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation programme.
- Short Theory Test
- Practical Demonstration (use of extinguisher)
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Certification: Fire Safety Instructor Certificate
Resources Provided: PowerPoint Presentation, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment Documentation Useful Links.
Public Course Dates:
21st May 2019 Maynooth, Co. Kildare