If you hold a valid Occupational First Aid (OFA) certificate you qualify for this refresher course. This is a hand-on one day refresher course designed to refresh prior learning. It also includes updated CPR and AED training.
Participants will learn practical skills and theoretical knowledge, so that they can deal competently with any situation that may arise in the working environment.
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Patient Assessment
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Cardiac First Response
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Altered Levels of Consciousness
- Musculosketal Injuries
- Burns and Scalds
- CPR & AED Training
Duration: 1 day
Participants: Maximum 10
Assessment: Practical skills assessment
Certification: Choice Training & Consultancy Certificate valid for 2 years, keep with your original OFA certificate.
Public Course Dates:
Choose preferred date and use booking form below to book & secure your place
- 21st December 2017: Clondalkin, Dublin 22 €130
- 17th November 2017: Wicklow Town €130
- 7th December 2017: Wicklow Town €130
- 24th November 2017: Raheen, Limerick €130
- 2nd December 2017: Raheen, Limerick €130
- 11th December 2017: Raheen, Limerick €130