QQI Manual Handling Instructor Training Cork | QQI Level 6 Course | 4 Day Course | Cork.
You must complete QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor course if you want to become a manual handling instructor. This course trains and qualifies you to be a Manual Handling Instructor. You will be ready to start delivering manual handling training after the successful completion of the course.
Our 4 Day Accredited Level 6 QQI Manual Handling Instructor Course is now running in Cork.
Upcoming Instructing Manual Handling Training Cork Courses: Cork 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th April 2020 (Scroll to end for online booking)
We now run this popular course in Cork, Galway, Kildare and Dublin as well as anywhere nationwide offsite or onsite for clients. The Manual Handling Instructor training course provides certification for those who want to train others in manual handling in the workplace. It provides learners with the knowledge, skills and training resources to train others. All learners will receive all the training materials required to deliver manual handling training. Some companies choose to do their own manual handling training in-house. This can allow for flexibility in training schedules and ad-hoc training reducing the expense of bringing in an outside trainer. This course is also great for free lance trainers who want to become a manual handling instructor and offer manual handling to their clients. This is the manual handling train the trainer course. We use a range of props and the focus of the training is not just ‘how to lift a box’! This course is accredited by Barrow Consultancy and Training and is run under their Quality Assurance Procedures.
QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Training Course Cork
- Compliance & Legal requirements for manual handling
- Benefits to business & benefits to employee health and well being
- Manual Handling Regulations 2007
- HSA Guideline Documents
- Anatomy and Back Care for Manual Handling
- Biomechanics for Manual Handling Training
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Risk Assessment for Manual Handling
- Health, Fitness & Nutrition for healthy employees
- The 8 principles of Manual Handling Loads
- Practical Manual Handling skills and techniques – Hands On!
- Planning and design of manual handling training courses for instructors
- An introduction to the theory of adult education and instructor styles
- How to deliver manual handling training courses to others – format, paperwork, timing
- Train the Trainer skills and techniques for Manual Handling Instructors
- Instructing Manual Handling resources and paperwork
- Not Just ‘lifting a box’. Dealing with workplace props and scenarios to make manual handling training job specific.
- Day 4 of the course is Assessment Day
- Written Manual Handling Risk Assessment 20%
- Test (20 short questions) 20%
- Assessment of Instructing Manual Handling Techniques * Presentation 60%
Grading: Pass 50-64%, Merit 65-79%, Distinction 80-100%
Certification: QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor – Instructing Manual Handling Certificate 6N0233
Training Materials: PowerPoint Presentations, Comprehensive Course Notes & Documentation, Manual Handling Training Props & ideas for Manual Handling Instructors.
Resources Provided: On completion of the course all participants will receive all the training materials they will require to start training others. PowerPoint Presentation, Guides, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment & Administration Documentation, Useful Links. Ongoing support will be provided to learners after course completion.
Note: This is a highly interactive and hands on course that involves manual handling. Loose comfortable clothing is recommended.
Maximum: 12 Participants per class.
Duration: 4 Days in Total
Refreshments: Tea, Coffee& Biscuits provided
FAQ: Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions on becoming a manual handling instructor.
Manual Handling Instructor Training Cork Upcoming Public Course Dates:
- Upcoming Instructing Manual Handling Courses:
- Cork – April 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th 2020
Other Upcoming Courses Naas & Kildare Click Here
Book now to avoid disappointment. this is a popular course.