This is a refresher course for those who have already completed QQI Manual Handling Instructor Certification or for those who are experienced but unqualified. Prior to booking the course there is an assessment of RPL (Recognised Prior Learning). This is a 2 day course.
- Review of Manual Handling course
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Lesson planning
Day 2 / Assessment Day:
- Presentations (15 minutes per person) 20%
- Test (20 short questions) 20%
- Assessment of Manual Handling moves 60%
- FETAC / QQI Manual Handling Instructor Certificate
- Equivalent training or experience
- Complete an RPL Application Form
Certification: QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor
Resources Provided: PowerPoint Presentation, Guides, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment Documentation Useful Links.
Public Course Dates:
18th & 24th January – Leixlip, Kildare €350
22nd & 3rd March – Leixlip, Kildare €350