This exciting new QQI Level 5 course is a great course to upskill your food safety and HACCP knowledge to Management Level. It is delivered by a Food Safety Professionals Association (FSPA) Trainer.
- Understand the concept of the HACCP principles, hazard analysis and control measures
- Recognise and understand the importance of the pre-requisite programme in underpinning the food safety management system
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal requirements and relevant standards applicable to food businesses
- Be competent in implementing and reviewing the food safety
- Legal responsibilities
- Food Hazards including Microbial, Physical, Chemical, Allergens
- Quality Management Process
- Good Hygiene Principles
- Prerequisite Programmes
- Staff training
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Monitoring of Food Safety Management Systems
- HACCP review
- Introduction to Food Safety Auditing
Duration: 3 days
Requirements: Candidates are expected to hold a level 2 certificate in food safety or have relevant industry experience.
Assessment: Exam worth 40% and project worth 60% due within 1 month of course completion.
Certification: Level 5 QQI Certificate Implementing Food Safety Management Systems