Professional Coaching QQI Level 6
Professional Coaching (Practice & Ethics) QQI Level 6
Professional coaching is a growing area of personal and professional development. This course will provide the attendee with the skills, knowledge and competence to become a professional coach. The programme is designed to equip managers who have responsibilities for developing team and individual performance of others in the workplace. This professional coaching course is also suitable for those who wish to operate as independent coaches within a life or workplace coaching context.
Key Areas of Learning:
- Professional standards for the coaching profession and overview of key professional organisations
- Adherence to professional guideline, supervision and CPD
- Ethics guideline including legislation and regulations
- Coaching contracts, confidentiality, responsibilities and practical arrangements.
- Coaching vs Psychotherapy vs mentoring vs consultancy and their roles in workplace development
- Adherence to high standards throughout the practice
Entry Requirements: Minimum Level 5 standard of education and a strong desire to
Duration: 6 days, 1 day per week.
Certification: On successful completion of the course attendees will receive QQI Level 6 Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice & Ethics. Elective minor component with 15 credits.
November 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, December 3rd & 10th
Choose start date below to book course online.