This Manual Handling Instructor Training course is a very popular 4 day course leading to qualification as a QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor. Validated by QQI Provider Barrow Training. We run public courses in Naas, Co. Kildare and Nationwide onsite for clients. It provides certification for those who want to train others in manual handling in the workplace. It provides learners with the knowledge, skills and training resources to train others. All learners will receive all the training materials required to deliver manual handling training. Some companies choose to do their own manual handling training in-house. This can allow for flexibility in training schedules and ad-hoc training reducing the expense of bringing in an outside trainer. This course is also great for free lance trainers who want to offer manual handling to their clients.
This Manual Handling Instructor Course very interactive and hands on. At our Naas, Co. Kildare training centre we are very lucky to have a warehouse adjoining the training room so we can carry out realistic practical sessions to prepare participants for delivering training in a variety of setting. We use a range of props and the focus of the training is not just ‘how to lift a box’! Our Naas training centre is only 20 minutes from M50 Dublin in Naas Industrial Estate, Co. Kildare, near the Naas Ball.
Next Course: Naas, Co. Kildare – 15th, 22nd Feb & 1st & 8th March 2018 – Book Below
QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Training Course Naas
- Legislative requirements for manual handling and health benefit
- Anatomy and back care
- Ergonomic principles and manual handling risk assessment
- Manual handling principles and techniques
- Planning and design of manual handling training courses
- Delivery of manual handling training courses
- Training skills and techniques
- Resources for delivering training & training aids
- Day 4 is Manual Handling Instructor Assessment Day
- Presentations (15 minutes per person) 20%
- Test (20 short questions) 20%
- Assessment of Instructing Manual Handling Techniques 60%
- Pass 50-64%
- Merit 65-79%
- Distinction 80-100%
Certification: QQI Level 6 Manual handling Instructor
Training Materials: PowerPoint Presentations, Comprehensive Course Book & Documentation, Manual Handling Training Props
Resources Provided: On completion of the course all participants will receive all the training materials they will require to start training others. PowerPoint Presentation, Guides, Videos, Sample Certification, Assessment & Administration Documentation, Useful Links. Ongoing support will be provided to learners after course completion.
Note: This is a highly interactive and hands on course that involves manual handling. Loose comfortable clothing is recommended.
Maximum: 12 Participants per class.
Duration: 4 Days
Refreshments: Tea, Coffee& Biscuits provided
Lunch: Lunch is included and delivered onsite each day from Urban Kitchen, Main St, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare
In-house Manual Handling Instructor courses available on request. Group discounts also available.
Manual Handling Instructor Upcoming Public Course Dates:
Naas, Co. Kildare – 23rd, 30th November, 7th & 14th December 2017 – SOLD OUT
2018 Manual Handling Instructor Courses in Naas, Kildare 2018:
- Naas, Co. Kildare – 15th, 22nd Feb & 1st & 8th March 2018
- Naas, Co Kildare – 16th, 22nd, 29th March & 5th April
- Naas, Co. Kildare – 12th, 19th, 26th April & 3rd May 2018
- Naas, Co. Kildare – 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st May 2018
Dates for 2018 Dublin courses coming soon.
Choose start date below to book your course online and secure your place. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group bookings or queries.